Thursday, August 8, 2013

GRADUATION


I completed my internship paper and submitted it with 2-mins to spare before the deadline so my graduation is official and I have earned my diploma.  Other than things related to my family this is one of the coolest, most useful things I have accomplished.   It ranks right up there with earning my Professional Engineers License. I wish others could have the same opportunity.  However, the powers to be at M-State Fergus Falls have cancelled the program.  I will have more of my thoughts on that action in a couple of future clean-up posts on my final thoughts on the program.  Everyone who reads this blog and would like to learn more about the program, its status and to support reestablishment should go to StandforFood.com

I graduated from college 29-yrs after the first time.  Only this time I did it with High Honors!
With a couple of my fellow SFP Grads.
 

The college even had a nice reception for us after the graduation ceremony
Just for the record the actual graduation ceremony was actually on May 9, 2013.  Since I was part of the way through my internship I had not actually earned my diploma until that was completed.  Also I thought it made a better story to end with graduation.

Remember always know your farmer and how your food is raised!

Thanks for following my blog.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment